At Young, Swenson & Cross Paving, Inc. we are equipped to handle your new construction project. The first step is to contact us. We will arrange to pick up a set of plans for the project. We will then prepare an accurate estimate using computerized take-off and estimation software. Once you have received the estimate, we will discuss the options and answer any questions you might have. Here are some basic new construction services we provide.
- Light Demolition: Curb cuts, trees, concrete slabs, ect. Although we don’t take down big buildings, we can get most of the stuff out of the way as we clear our site.
- Site Clearing: Grubbing and preparing the site is our normal starting spot. As the first sub-contractor on site, we are sensitive to your scheduling and get the project underway as quickly as possible.
- Excavation and Grading: Our crews have the experience and equipment to prepare your site. We have handled sites as small as a single pad to building and developing sites up to 30 acres.
- Certified Building Pads: Getting it right the first time lets you get your other sub-contractors to the job site and being productive.
- Preparing Sub-Grade: Concrete, curb, parking lot, and landscape sub-grade, we can do it all.
- Parking Lot Construction: Base course and asphalt to your specifications.
- Parking Lot Finishing: Striping, signage, parking blocks, speed bumps, extruded curb, etc.
We would like to opportunity to prove our company to you. Contact us and we will provide you with a competitive estimate for your project in a timely manner.